Come Worship With Us

Come Worship With Us

Friday, May 9, 2008

Means To An End


In the city, the term "means to an end" refers to any action which the sole purpose of is to achieve something else. On the farm, the term "means to an end" refers to there is nothing I can do about it so let's just pray things work out. I have said that many times when it seems that the world is a big bad dog and I am wearing milk bone pants.

This week Joseph tells his brothers he is alive and well. All that Joseph endured at the hands of his brother's jealousy is over and God plan for Joseph's family is about to be revealed. The means to the end is that God had a plan for Joseph and he was blessed.

What can we do to keep the faith that God will take care of us ?

How can I trust that things will work out ?

How can I help others with their problems ?

God has a plan for us. We must pray thru the means to see the end.

No comments: