Come Worship With Us

Come Worship With Us

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To Believe or Not To Believe, That Is the Question


As I studied this week's lesson, I tried to remember the times in my life where I thought I had faith but I struggled with a trust that God was leading me in the right direction. Looking back, the belief that God was with me was not as strong as it should have been. God has never abandoned me !!!


This week we will see not only did Jacob have faith in God, he believed God would bless him. He had faith God would send him in the right direction. Jacob set a stone as a marker of that faith.
When is the last time you set a marker of faith ?


How can we demonstrate faith in God when He has directed us to make a change in our life ?


How can we communicate that faith to others who may struggle with their faith ?
May God bless you this week.

No comments: