Come Worship With Us

Come Worship With Us

Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Before He Had Finished Praying"


As I studied this weeks lesson, I ask myself : Do I seek God's guidance in my life at all times ? The answer is NO !!! How many times do I " shoot from the hip" on major decisions as I travel down life's road.

Abraham asked his servant Eliezer to find a wife for his son Isaac. Abraham assured Eliezer that God would guide his quest for a bride. Eliezer's prayers were answered before he finished praying.

WOW !!!! Has God ever answered your prayers before you finished praying ?

Do we trust God to answer our prayers ?

When our prayers are answered does it surprise us ?

Are some prayer request too small for God to listen to ?

Let's be the kind of people who seek God's guidance in all areas of our lives.