Come Worship With Us

Come Worship With Us

Friday, July 25, 2008

Rediscovering God In America


As I get older, I start to wonder what kind of country America will be in 10, 25, or 50 years. I remember our first TV and the three black and white channels we could receive. Do you remember The Andy Griffin Show before reruns? The Sunday drives our family would take would lead us to far away lands such as Moscow or Rossville. Then after a week of getting prepared we would drive to Memphis for our semi-annual shopping trip. Everyone would stand as the national anthem was sang followed by a prayer at every high school ballgame in our country. Times have changed.

Peter Moffit shared with me a DVD by InTouch Ministries titled Rediscovering God In America by Newt Gingrich. This Sunday I would like to share it with you. We will be reminded how God has blessed America.

I pray that America will rediscover God and times will once again change to the way it was when I was a kid.

No comments: