Come Worship With Us

Come Worship With Us

Friday, June 20, 2008

Look, Here Is Water


Have you ever been excited about something ? I mean really excited about something. As most of you know I love to duck hunt. After weeks of preparing; cleaning my gun, many trips to Bass Pro, working my dog and entertaining my family with a finely tuned duck call, the day finally comes. With plans to get to bed early for a good night's sleep, I lay down and close my eyes. After about 3 hours of no sleep I get up and watch TV for the rest of the night. I LOVE IT !!! I know I am weird.

I am sorry to say I don't remember if I have ever lost sleep because of an excitement to do God's work. Why is that? I love God. I love to work for him. I love the people who work hand in hand with me for God. Where is that losing sleep excitement?

This week we are going to see the excitement of two men. One is good and one not so good. One is directed in the right direction the other in a wrong direction. Both were excited about doing to work for the Lord.

How can we direct our excitement for God in the right direction?

It should be a good class discussion.

See you in class.

No comments: