Come Worship With Us

Come Worship With Us

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Chicken And The Pig


I love to eat a big breakfast. Every Saturday morning my brother and I meet at my parent's house to eat breakfast with them. After my dad's heart attack mother cooked healthier. Sometimes it was hard to choke down turkey bacon and fake eggs. Thank goodness the health thing is over. I get to eat a real meal now. Eggs and bacon garnish my plate early Saturday mornings just like God had commanded. ( I think that is a commandment ). If you think about bacon and eggs, the chicken participated but the pig was totally committed to the meal.

This week we are going to see a man named Saul whose life changed while he was on the job. After that change Saul became totally committied to work for Jesus. He did not just particpate as I do sometimes.

Are you committed or do you participate. I must say sometimes I find myself just participating far too many times.

Today's questions:

Are you a chicken or a pig ?

If you are a chicken, how do you become a pig ?

See you in Church !!!!!

No comments: