Come Worship With Us

Come Worship With Us

Friday, March 28, 2008

A Renewal


Spring is here and I am glad. I do enjoy the longer and warmer days. Jeana's flowers are trying to wake-up from a " long winter's nap". The grass in the pastures started to get green and the cows are happy to graze once again. I am ready for this renewal.
This week we will see that Jacob is ready for a renewal in his relationship with God. He has witnessed some negative actions of his family. " You have brought trouble on me" is what Jacob tells his sons. Sometime I can relate to that.

How can you manage the negative fallout caused by any misconduct of your family or friends ?

Why is it important to renew our relationship with God ?

What actions can we take to draw closer to the Lord ?

See you in class.


No comments: