Come Worship With Us

Come Worship With Us

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Worth Of Friendship

What is Christian friendship worth ? As I write this blog I am remembering the times when Christian friends helped me. Friends have stood by me during my hospital stays, my job changes, the loss of family members, and the headaches of leadership positions that I have held. My friends tell me when I do a good job and also when I screw up things. My friends love me when it is hard to be loved. A good Christian friend is priceless.

David had a friend that was priceless to him. We will read that this friend loved him deeply and saved his life. We will also read that this friend sacrificed his future for this friendship.

What kind of friend are you ?

Have you ever sacrificed something for your friend ?

Has your friend ever sacrificed something for you ?

Thank you for allowing us to meet in the pray garden this morning. You all are good friends to me.

No comments: