Come Worship With Us

Come Worship With Us

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Serving the Lord Faithfully

"Iron-Man" Stan, "Flash" Forrester, myself along with others participated in the 5K Cotton Picking Race that began and ended from our church parking lot on Saturday. Although it was hot, it was fun. There even were some babies who rolled across the finish line in their strollers. Each runner, walker, and roller finished the race.

As I studied this week's lesson I was reminded of this race. Serving the Lord is a race. Some of us run, some of us walk and even some of us are pushed. Samuel begins a race to serve the Lord. God called him to the starting line and said Ready, Set, Go.

How do we prepare for the race in service to God ?

How can we improve ourselves for this race ?

This should be a good study.

P.S. My race name was "Slug" and my job was to show the other runners where the church bathrooms were located.
See you in class.

No comments: